SOUTHSIDE STRENGTH GYM LIMITED
1. WHAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect the following information from you:
- Certain personal information such as your name, postal and email addresses, telephone number(s), payment information and/or a user name and password.
- Information provided when you register for or use our website and our online facilities, (“Website”), including but not limited to the URL you came from, your computer’s IP address, your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located and the pages of our website that you viewed.
- Information provided at the time of registering for membership.
- Information about your booking and/or use of our facilities.
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you do not have to respond to them).
- Location data, which your mobile device provides if you consent.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- to take advice and action in relation to the collection of debts
- for detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity
- to improve our products and services
- to send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
- to enforce our terms and conditions of use including carrying out security reviews to validate your identity, age, contact details and financial information
- to customise the website according to your interests
- in any other way as described to you at the time of collection of your personal data
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
(i) to third parties who will help process or administer services or who will provide advice and take action in relation to the collection of debts;
(ii) to suppliers who profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs;
(iii) to mailing houses, our marketing agencies, sms/email systems provider and other distributors for the distribution of information to you
(iv) to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you; and
(v) if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
This does not affect your rights with regard to the personal data retained by us, these rights include: the right to be informed what data are retained; the right of access the data held; the right to rectification, if the data are not accurate or incomplete; the right to erasure if they disagree with the retention of their data; the right to restrict processing their data by you or others; the right to data portability; the right to object and the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling. For further details please visit www.dataprotection.ie. Members have the right to request access to their information held by us and we will comply with any request in line with the Regulation. We reserve the right to refuse or charge a fee for requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive. For all your members under the age of 18 years, we will obtain the necessary parent or guardian’s consent to process their personal data lawfully. For more information consult our website or talk to us by phone for all matters pertaining to data protection. In circumstances where the member wishes to alter the status of the consents previously provided or have a general query they should contact us at the number provided. Any complaints in relation to our data protection procedures should be addressed to the Data Protection Commissioner (www.dataprotection.ie);
5. SECURITY & LIABILITY